Born with disappointingly average natural talent Paul quickly realised that any success he was to acheive in his chosen sports (boxing, gymnastics and badminton) would have to come from hard work and perseverance.
Such skills stood him in good stead for his career as a sports and business journalist. However a passion for health and fitness saw him hang up his notepad and pen and embark on a 10-year career as a personal trainer.
Retraining with the most respected and renowned organisations in the fitness industry - American College of Sports Medicine, National Strength and Conditioning Association, Charles Poliquin, the London School of Sports Massage – Paul has and worked for some of the largest personal training gyms in London – Reebok Sports Club, LA Fitness, Virgin Active.
Most importantly he has spent thousands of hours with clients, learning how to motivate different personalities to get results.
Paul is currently enrolled on a 3-year diploma at the College of Naturopathic Medicine.
• NSCA Strength and Conditioning Specialist
• ACSM Health & Fitness Instructor
• Poliquin Biosignature Practioner
• LSSM Sports Massage Therapist
• Freestyle Yoga Instructor
• Boxercise Instructor
• Matwork Pilates Instructor
Anyone who saw Channel 4's 'Shut-Ins: Britain's Fattest People’will know that Michael is a trainer blessed with a compassion and patience that outweighs his impressive exercise knowledge and proficiency.
With nearly a decade of experience behind him Michael has an outstanding understanding of how to get the most out of his clients, whatever their goal.
Michael has a degree in Marketing and Management and enjoys combat sports and triathlons. He was also an amateur boxer.
• Level 2 YMCAFit Fitness Instructor
• Level 3 Premier Personal Training Trainer
• Boxercise, White Collar Boxing & HITT Instructor
• ViPR Instructor
• Kettlebell Instructor
MICHAEL SPECIALISES IN
• Body Transformation
• Weight Loss
• Sport Specific - Boxing, Football, Combat Sports, Outdoor Adventure Races (Tough Mudder, Spartan Race)
• Muscle Building
• Core Stability